Last updated: May 17, 2023.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment information when you make a purchase or create an account on our Site. We use this information to process your orders, provide customer service, and send you updates about our business.
We also collect information automatically when you visit our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We use tracking technologies such as cookies and tracking pixels to analyze trends, administer the Site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. For more information, please refer to our Cookie Policies.
How We Protect Your Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We secure the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. All personal information is protected using appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures. For more information on Security at [your company], please see [link to security page].
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and provide customer service
- To send you updates about our business
- To analyze trends and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole
- We do not share your personal information with third parties.
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to our processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
Updates to This Policy