The Revolutionary E°cabin Has Arrived
- For the first time ever, there is a fully automated session based around the clients skin temperature in a cryo machine.
- Only a 220v outlet and air conditioning is required for installation. No ventilation or any other equipment needed. Plug-and-play unit.
- The eCabin uses single-phase power and provides the lowest operating cost for any whole body cryo machine ever.
- Possible to self operate. No supervision needed.
- Automated thawing cycles making the device maintenance free.
- Any licensed HVAC technician can work on the eCabin.
~6-8 sessions per hour.
Yes. You can do sessions back to back, but you need to close the door quickly to prevent too much cold air from escaping.
Yes. You can control the device from your smartphone or tablet. You can also set an automatic pre-cooling cycle.
Yes. NEXT Wellness will keep parts at their HQ in Orlando, FL.
Yes. At the end of the day.
Yes! You will receive a free one-year warranty starting on the date of your installation. Any repairs necessary within that time frame will be covered by us!
We can introduce you to our lending partner via email at your request.
The temperature outside of the building won’t affect the efficiency of the e°Cabin, but it’s important to control the temperature and humidity inside the room for any cryotherapy chamber.
The eCabin is 2ft 10in deep x 5ft 5in wide. It will be installed in the room of your choice that can accommodate these dimensions, no need to worry about it fitting through your door. In order to operate it only needs access to a standard 220V household outlet.
Sessions are 3 minutes or less. Once the target skin temperature is achieved evenly on the body, the session is over.
On-site training is included with purchase.
Local HVAC technicians under a global service contract handle all maintenance and repairs. Under warranty, this service is covered by NEXT Wellness.
It’s not required but it can increase efficiency.
If you submit a ticket on nextwellness.com/support you will receive a response within 1 business day, if not much sooner. You can also call the NEXT Wellness support line at: 1-800-639-8609.
45 Second Video: https://youtu.be/fxrb4qtOKRc
- Lowest upfront cost and lowest operating cost on the market. - Plug-n-Play. No build out or ventilation required - Most advanced technology. Therapy based on active skin temperature. - Communicating with the client during the session due to open-top. Adjust target skin temperature during the session.